- Muscle damage (myotoxicity): view 80 studies here.
- Nerve damage (neurotoxicity): view 54 studies here.
- Liver damage (hepatoxocity): view 32 studies here.
- Endocrine disruption: view 16 studies here.
- Cancer-promoting: view 9 studies here.
- Diabetes-promoting: view 8 studies here.
- Cardiovascular-damaging: view 15 studies here.
- Birth defect causing (teratogenic): view 11 studies here.
Beyond the known fact that statin drugs deplete the body of two essential nutrients: coenzyme Q10 and selenium, they are also highly myotoxic and neurotoxic. Because the heart is one of the most nerve-saturated muscles in the human body, these two modes of toxicity combined represent a ‘perfect storm’ of cardiotoxicity – a highly ironic fact considering statin drugs are promoted as having ‘life-saving’ cardioprotective properties
Not only is low cholesterol a problem, but it puts an individual at risk for viral infection, cancer, and mental illness because of the vital role that lipids play in cell membrane integrity, hormone production, and immunity.
Here are some of the most common things I am looking for when a patient complains of being bloated:
- Intestinal yeast overgrowth
- Food intolerances
- Gluten sensitivity or celiac disease
- Insulin resistance
- Poor food combining
- Irregular meal-times
- Deficiency of digestive enzymes (including lactose intolerance)
- Other causes of dysbiosis – small intestinal bacterial overgrowth or parasites
Some of these conditions can be tested for – food intolerance, gluten sensitivity, celiac, insulin resistance, and in other cases we treat based on the symptoms and history. While you search for the root cause of your bloating problem, you can also try some of these home remedies to treat the symptoms:
36 thoughts on “STATINES DAMAGE”
Pingback: buy viagra
Pingback: canada pharmacy
Pingback: canadian pharmacy no prescription
Pingback: online pharmacy
Pingback: canada pharmacies online
Pingback: canadian pharmacy uk delivery
Pingback: stromectol cream
Pingback: stromectol india
Pingback: https://ktqt.ftu.edu.vn/en/question list/canadian-pharmaceuticals-for-usa-sales/
Pingback: order stromectol no prescription
Comments are closed.